The Tennessee Center for Family Business is a diverse community of family business owners working together to grow our businesses through relationships, education, and successful leadership transition.
Support. Grow. Prepare. Celebrate Family Business in Tennessee.
- Servant Leadership
- Respect of Others
- Provide a community of family business peers who understand business, family and personal issues and seek to find solutions together
- Help family business owners grow and prosper by addressing problems unique to family business
- Facilitate relevant, educational seminars on topics of primary interest to family business including communications, family relationships, succession and estate planning, values, as well as conflict resolution
- Prepare the next generation to assume leadership roles in their family business
- Teach owners to become servant leaders to their family and business